Private Practice therapists needed!
Updated October 2021
Job Openings for Therapists in Colorado
Current Job Openings:
Couples Therapist (Click Here) Licensed, Full-Time, W2 Employee
EMDR/Trauma Therapist (Click Here) Licensed, Full-Time, W2 Employee
Apply now! Click here for a downloadable job application.
Are you a new or experienced therapist or supervisor, looking to work with a highly-motivated clientele? Are you looking for the option to work from home, online, during COVID-19 with the option to move to in-person sessions once it’s deemed safe? Are you searching for a full-time position with an awesome team in a growing, supportive group practice?
*We encourage anyone who is qualified and interested to apply, but especially BIPOC, LGBTQ+ affirming, and/or male therapists. We provide a welcoming work environment for you to join!
We want to support you in doing what you are passionate about!
Catalyss Counseling has a solid reputation in the community for providing high-quality therapy and counseling and supervision services, and we have a strong team of experienced therapists and supervisors who are making a difference in our community. Our in-person office is in a desirable location in Englewood, CO, and our online counseling services reach adults all over the state of Colorado. We apply the same professional and caring approach to our online clients as we do in person. Our therapists are passionate about the work we do, and we compensate our therapists well with benefits, flexible time off for vacations and the all-important self-care that is needed to do truly difficult, high-level work. Right now, therapists and supervisors are needed more than ever. Would you like to team up with us?
Catalyss Counseling is a small group practice based in Englewood, Colorado. We are a dynamic and growing group of experienced therapists and supervisors who have a passion for delivering professional and caring therapeutic and supervision services online and in-person, while helping people Rediscover their Everyday Joy.
Download our Job Application and email your completed job application, resume and cover letter to Shannon Heers (Practice Owner) at: Shannon@CatalyssCounseling.com. You can also Contact Us for more information about employment/contractor opportunities.
Couples Therapist Needed
Licensure-Candidate Therapist Needed
EMDR/Trauma Therapist Needed
clinical supervisors Needed
Want more details? Here you go!
1) Counseling and therapy are in high-demand especially during COVID and with all the stressful events of the past year and a half. Adults throughout Colorado are struggling with life transitions and changes resulting from COVID-19, and are seeking high-quality treatment.
2) We provide you with support, HIPAA-compliant online counseling platform, email address, electronic health record, marketing support, and your online presence. This way, you can focus your energy on what you love doing, high-quality clinical care.
3) The therapist positions are W2 Employee positions (hourly rates for licensed therapists is between $46-$70/hour and for pre-licensed therapists between $34-$49/hour) and can be combined with your other job until you ramp up to a full-time position over 4-6 months. The supervisor positions are 1099 Independent Contractor positions (hourly rates are between $60-$120/hour depending on individual versus group supervision/consultation). Hours are flexible but will be when your clientele/supervisees are available, which may include evenings and on weekends. A full-time therapist caseload is about 25 clinical sessions per week. A part-time supervisor caseload is between 5-10 sessions per week.
4) We offer various benefits for part-time and full-time W2 Employees including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance (full-time only), annual CEU stipend, liability insurance, worker's compensation, and sick time.
5 We need therapists and supervisors with a current Colorado license: LPC, MFT, or LCSW, or therapists who are licensure-candidates in Colorado: LPCC or LSW.
6) We value team players who are independent, authentic, collaborative, passionate about their work, and professional.
7) To start with, this will be a telehealth/online counseling position only. Accordingly, you must have a confidential office space (home or elsewhere), a computer that supports online video sessions, and a strong WiFi connection. Once Catalyss Counseling deems that it is safe to return to in-office sessions, you can elect to also see clients in-person.