Private Practice therapists needed!
Updated November 2022
Job Openings for Therapists in Colorado and clinical supervisors
Current Job Openings:
Couples Therapist (Click Here) Licensed, Part-time to Full-Time, W2 Employee
Apply now! Click here for a downloadable job application.
Are you a new or experienced therapist or supervisor, looking to work with a highly-motivated clientele? Are you looking for the option to provide in-person sessions or a hybrid of in-person and virtual? Do you love group therapy or are interested in being trained in providing groups? Are you searching for a full-time position with an awesome team in a growing, supportive group practice?
*We encourage anyone who is qualified and interested to apply, but especially BIPOC, LGBTQ+ affirming, and/or male therapists. We provide a welcoming work environment for you to join!
We want to support you in doing what you are passionate about!
Catalyss Counseling has a solid reputation in the community for providing high-quality therapy and counseling and supervision services, and we have a strong team of experienced therapists and supervisors who are making a difference in our community. Our in-person office is in a desirable location in Englewood, CO, and our online counseling services reach adults all over the state of Colorado. We apply the same professional and caring approach to our online clients as we do in person. Our therapists are passionate about the work we do, and we compensate our therapists well with benefits, flexible time off for vacations and the all-important self-care that is needed to do truly difficult, high-level work. Right now, therapists and supervisors are needed more than ever. Would you like to team up with us?
Catalyss Counseling is a small group practice based in Englewood, Colorado. We are a dynamic and growing group of experienced therapists and supervisors who have a passion for delivering professional and caring therapeutic and supervision services online and in-person, while helping people Rediscover their Everyday Joy.
Download our Job Application and email your completed job application, resume and cover letter to Shannon Heers (Practice Owner) at: Shannon@CatalyssCounseling.com. You can also Contact Us for more information about employment/contractor opportunities.
Couples Therapist Needed
clinical supervisors Needed
Want more details? Here you go!
1) Counseling and therapy are in high-demand especially since COVID hit. Adults throughout Colorado are struggling with life transitions, relationship issues, and isolation, and are seeking high-quality treatment.
2) We provide you with support, HIPAA-compliant online counseling platform, email address, electronic health record, marketing support, and your online presence. This way, you can focus your energy on what you love doing, high-quality clinical care.
3) The therapist positions are W2 Employee positions (hourly rates for licensed therapists is between $46-$70/hour and for pre-licensed therapists between $34-$49/hour) and can be combined with your other job until you ramp up to a full-time position over 4-6 months. The supervisor positions are 1099 Independent Contractor positions (hourly rates are between $60-$120/hour depending on individual versus group supervision/consultation). Hours are flexible but will be when your clientele/supervisees are available, with a minimum of 1-2 evenings or weekends. A full-time therapist caseload is between 20-25 clinical sessions per week. A part-time supervisor caseload is between 5-10 sessions per week.
4) We offer various benefits for part-time and full-time W2 Employees including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance (full-time only), liability insurance, worker's compensation, and sick time.
5) We need therapists and supervisors with a current Colorado license: LPC, LMFT, or LCSW, or therapists who are licensure-candidates in Colorado: LPCC or LSW.
6) We value team players who are independent, authentic, collaborative, passionate about their work, and professional.
7) The therapist positions are a hybrid of in-person and virtual work, and the supervisor positions are 100% virtual. Accordingly, you must have a confidential office space (home or elsewhere), a computer that supports online video sessions, and a strong WiFi connection.