Private Practice therapist needed!
Updated March 2021
Position Opening: Licensed Couples Therapist, Independent Contractor
Are you an experienced couples therapist, looking to work with a highly-motivated clientele? Are you looking for the option to work from home, online, during COVID-19 with the option to move to in-person sessions once it’s deemed safe? Are you searching for a part-time position that may turn into full-time?
*We encourage anyone who is qualified and interested to apply, but especially BIPOC, LGBTQ+ affirming, and/or male therapists. We provide a welcoming work environment for you to join!
We want to support you in doing what you are passionate about!
Catalyss Counseling has a solid reputation in the community for providing high-quality therapy and counseling services, and we have a strong team of experienced therapists who are making a difference in our community. Our in-person office is in a desirable location in Englewood, CO, and our online counseling services reach adults all over the state of Colorado. We apply the same professional and caring approach to our online clients as we do in person. Our therapists are passionate about the work we do, and we compensate our therapists fairly with flexible time off for vacations and the all-important self-care that is needed to do truly difficult, high-level work. Right now, couples therapists are needed more than ever. Would you like to team up with us?
Catalyss Counseling is a small group practice based in Englewood, Colorado. We are a group of experienced therapists who have a passion for delivering professional and caring therapeutic services online and in-person, and helping people Rediscover their Everyday Joy.
Want more details? Here you go!
1) Counseling and therapy are in high-demand especially during COVID and with all the stressful events of the past year. Couples are struggling with life transitions and changes resulting from COVID-19, and couples are seeking high-quality treatment.
2) We provide you with support, HIPAA-compliant online counseling platform, email address, electronic health record, marketing support, and your online presence. This way, you can focus your energy on what you love doing, high-quality clinical care.
3) This is an independent contractor position (take-home pay is between 50–65% of client fees) and can be combined with your other job or ramped up to a full-time position over time. Hours are flexible but will be when couples are available, usually in the evenings and on weekends. A part-time caseload is about 10 sessions per week, and it may take between 2-4 months to ramp up your caseload. A full-time caseload is between 20-25 sessions per week.
4) We need therapists with a current Colorado license: LPC, MFT, or LCSW. Couples therapists that focus on EFT or who have Gottman Method training are preferred.
5) We value team players who are independent, authentic, collaborative, passionate about their work, and professional.
6) To start with, this will be a telehealth/online counseling position only. Accordingly, you must have a confidential office space (home or elsewhere), a computer that supports online video sessions, and a strong WiFi connection. Once Catalyss Counseling deems that it is safe to return to in-office sessions, you can elect to also see clients in-person.
7) Click here for the full job posting and requirements. for the Couples Therapist.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to: Shannon@CatalyssCounseling.com.