Private Practice therapists needed!
Updated July 2021
Job Openings for Therapists in Colorado
Current Job Openings:
Couples Therapist (Click Here for Job Posting) Licensed, Part-Time to Full-Time, W2 Employee
Perinatal Therapist (Click Here for Job Posting) Licensed or Licensure-Candidate, Part-Time to Full-Time, W2 Employee POSITION FILLED!
EMDR/Trauma Therapist (Click Here for Job Posting) Licensed or Licensure- Candidate, Part-Time to Full-Time, W2 Employee
Medical Biller (Click Here for Job Posting) Part-Time, 1099 Independent Contractor
Are you an experienced therapist, looking to work with a highly-motivated clientele? Are you looking for the option to work from home, online, during COVID-19 with the option to move to in-person sessions once it’s deemed safe? Are you searching for a part-time position that will turn into full-time in 4-6 months?
*We encourage anyone who is qualified and interested to apply, but especially BIPOC, LGBTQ+ affirming, and/or male therapists. We provide a welcoming work environment for you to join!
We want to support you in doing what you are passionate about!
Catalyss Counseling has a solid reputation in the community for providing high-quality therapy and counseling services, and we have a strong team of experienced therapists who are making a difference in our community. Our in-person office is in a desirable location in Englewood, CO, and our online counseling services reach adults all over the state of Colorado. We apply the same professional and caring approach to our online clients as we do in person. Our therapists are passionate about the work we do, and we compensate our therapists fairly with flexible time off for vacations and the all-important self-care that is needed to do truly difficult, high-level work. Right now, couples therapists are needed more than ever. Would you like to team up with us?
Catalyss Counseling is a small group practice based in Englewood, Colorado. We are a dynamic and growing group of experienced therapists who have a passion for delivering professional and caring therapeutic services online and in-person, while helping people Rediscover their Everyday Joy.
Couples Therapist Needed
Perinatal Therapist Needed
EMDR/Trauma Therapist Needed
Want more details? Here you go!
1) Counseling and therapy are in high-demand especially during COVID and with all the stressful events of the past year. Adults throughout Colorado are struggling with life transitions and changes resulting from COVID-19, and are seeking high-quality treatment.
2) We provide you with support, HIPAA-compliant online counseling platform, email address, electronic health record, marketing support, and your online presence. This way, you can focus your energy on what you love doing, high-quality clinical care.
3) These are W2 Employee positions (hourly rates for licensed therapists is between $46-70/hour and for pre-licensed therapists between $34-$49/hour) and can be combined with your other job until you ramp up to a full-time position over 4-6 months. Hours are flexible but will be when your clientele are available, including evenings and on weekends. A part-time caseload is 10-15 clinical sessions per week, and it may take between 2-4 months to ramp up to part-time. A full-time caseload is 25 clinical sessions per week.
4) We need therapists with a current Colorado license: LPC, MFT, or LCSW, or therapists who are licensure-candidates in Colorado: LPCC or LSW.
5) We value team players who are independent, authentic, collaborative, passionate about their work, and professional.
6) To start with, this will be a telehealth/online counseling position only. Accordingly, you must have a confidential office space (home or elsewhere), a computer that supports online video sessions, and a strong WiFi connection. Once Catalyss Counseling deems that it is safe to return to in-office sessions, you can elect to also see clients in-person.