top of page
- Multiple DatesMon, Feb 27Online Guided MindfulnessFeb 27, 2023, 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM MSTOnline Guided MindfulnessPeaceful guided mindfulness event to start your week off right! Learn and practice ways to feel calm, centered and present in the moment.
- Thu, Jan 19Online EventJan 19, 2023, 12:00 PM – Jan 20, 2023, 12:00 PMOnline EventThis training will introduce therapists to an anti-oppression model of therapy specifically as it applies to working with Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual clients.
- Thu, Nov 17Online TrainingNov 17, 2022, 12:00 PM MST – Nov 18, 2022, 1:00 PM MSTOnline TrainingLearn tips and tricks to make a successful budget, learn to save, and watch your money grow.
- Thu, Oct 13Online TrainingOct 13, 2022, 12:00 PM MDT – Oct 14, 2022, 1:00 PM MDTOnline TrainingIncrease your confidence in conducting safety assessments and how to intervene with clients in emergent situations while prioritizing your own safety.
- Thu, Apr 14Online Assessment TrainingApr 14, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MDTOnline Assessment TrainingHow to incorporate and document your clinical assessment through tools, information gathering, and the clinical interview in your counseling work.
- Thu, Mar 17Online EventMar 17, 2022, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM MDTOnline EventAn overview of how to document for medical necessity, how all the parts of clinical documentation tie in together, and how to incorporate your counseling style into your documentation.
From Us to you!
bottom of page